TRAVEL Adventures and Tours

Thursday, October 15, 2009

john@ROCKNTV1 motorcycle ride Hoodback mt vermont


Traveling the roads on my SUZUKI DR650 hoodback mt vermont, can be the best way to see the countryside.. We rode from exeter nh to johnstown ny .On the way home
riding in a pack of harley davidson @ 30mi/hr the vermont state police pulled me over,(I was rideing last by the way..easy pickns)and gave me a ticket for IMPROPER RIDING whilst all the other bikes are sporting hiway controls. The troo-per said i looked like i was riding a lawnchair into town. He and his cohort spent 15min looking thru the rsa book and finaly cited me .
I was leaning back on my tent and pack that was strapped to the stock pull rack. Vermont rsa 114.23b this law refers to riding side saddle OR NOT HAVING ONE LEG ON EACH SIDE OF THE MOTORCYCLE bull.. ony. The osaffer gave me the ticket and told me I could fight it 8 times knowing full well of his stretching the spirit of the law .. and that I would just send it in, or get alawyer and fight it.
I guess they dont ride ride MOTARD....LOL but I was realy pissed the day I had to either write the check or go to court.
All in all it was a great touring ride, and I had to laugh about the ticket I got for riding thehttp://www.rockntv1.com/,but I will definatly do this trip again.Yes ,you can bet I travel tru vermont without shopping the next few times .:-)
vermont state pol- lice revenue inhancement paytrol
= Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =